Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles Hemorrhoids
Check out the category for Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles Hemorrhoids, also called piles, which are swollen veins in your anus and lower rectum, similar to varicose veins. Hemorrhoids/ Piles can develop inside the rectum or under the skin around the anus. Hemorrhoids/ Piles have a number of causes, but often the cause is unknown.
Signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids usually depend on the type of hemorrhoid.
These are under the skin around your anus. Signs and symptoms might include:
- Itching or irritation in your anal region
- Pain or discomfort
- Swelling around your anus
Internal hemorrhoids lie inside the rectum. You usually can not see or feel them, and they rarely cause discomfort. But straining or irritation when passing stool can cause:
- Painless bleeding during bowel movements. You might notice small amounts of bright red blood on your toilet tissue or in the toilet.
- A hemorrhoid to push through the anal opening (prolapsed or protruding hemorrhoid), resulting in pain and irritation.
If blood pools in an external hemorrhoid and forms a clot (thrombus), it can result in:
- Severe pain
- A hard lump near your anus
The best way to prevent hemorrhoids is to keep your stools soft, so they pass easily. Also, to prevent hemorrhoids and reduce symptoms of hemorrhoids, follow these tips:
- Eat high-fiber foods. Eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Doing so softens the stool and increases its bulk, which will help you avoid the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Add fiber to your diet slowly to avoid problems with gas.
- Drink plenty of water. Drink six to eight glasses of water and other liquids (not alcohol) each day to help keep stools soft.
- Don’t strain. Straining and holding your breath when trying to pass a stool creates greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum.
- Go as soon as you feel the urge. If you wait to pass a bowel movement and the urge goes away, your stool could dry out and be harder to pass.
- Exercise. Stay active to help prevent constipation and to reduce pressure on veins, which can occur with long periods of standing or sitting. Exercise can also help you lose excess weight that might be contributing to your hemorrhoids.
- Avoid long periods of sitting. Sitting too long, particularly on the toilet, can increase the pressure on the veins in the anus.
Moreover, after completion of research, Dr. Asma Herbals formulated Ayurvedic Medicine for Piles Hemorrhoids. Which named Pygo-9 & you can also use apply ointment using the applicator for a better result. Furthermore, Pygo-9 is a completely ayurvedic & herbal medicine for getting relief from Hemorrhoids/ Piles.
Showing all 4 results