Research & Development (R & D)
Although there is lot of information in the ancient text of ayurveda yet R&D; is necessary for safety, purity and efficacy in Herbal Industry. Our organization has a team of dedicated, well qualified persons like Shri Chanpreet Singh a Science Graduate & Pharmacist and Prabhdeep Singh Chawla, Iqbal Singh as a technical person. We have designed our packing (induction seal & blister pack) so that the goods remain stable for longtime.
All the premises of our factory are periodically fumigated to control the microbes & pests.On receiving raw material as well as finished products, it is checked as per specification given from AYURVEDIC PHARMACOPIEA
Quality Control Lab
We have phytochemistry laboratory, Pharmacognosy Lab& Microbial laboratory.
- Powder Fineness
- Loss on drying
- Ash value
- Acid insoluble & soluble ash value
- Water soluble extractive
- Alcohol soluble extractive
- Acid value
- Iodine value
- Determination of fixed oil content
- Volatile Oil in drugs
- Determination of alkaloids in drugs
Assay For Heavy Metals Like Mercury, Lead, Arsenic, etc.
- All the products pass strict quality control procedures so that products are free from heavy metals
Macroscopically And Microscopically Checked:-
- Animal Excreta
- Fungi and Moulds are checked after treatment with 10% KOH
- Plant based drugs normally carry a great number of Bacteria and mould often originating in the soil.
- We determine the quality of products by determining E.coli and Mould in the following test.
- Total Bacteria count
- Total Fungal count
- S. Aurous
- We ensure that the Product is free from Pathogens.