Gynae fit Female Health Tonic is the best ayurvedic medicine for women’s health. Most women during 13 to 50 years of their menstrual cycle have to pass through several physiological as well as pathological disorders. The formulation of Gynae fit Syrup uses has been developed & prepared by Dr. Asma Herbals. A renowned G.M.P. Certified Company by uses the latest techniques for giving the best results to the patients.
What are the ingredients used in Ayurvedic female Syrups?
Ashok (Saraca asoca) wh.pl.75mg, Lodhar (Symplocos resimosa) Bk.75mg, Dashmool (Rt.)20mg, Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) Rt.50mg, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Rt.50mg, Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus) Rt.20mg, Trifla (Fr.)20mg, Hirabol (Commiphora myrrha) Ext.20mg, Bala (Sida cordifolia) fl.20mg, Moach ras (Bombax malbaricum) St.bk.20mg, Jatamansi (Nardostachys) Rt.20m, Nisoth (Operculina Turpethum) Rt.20mg, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus)Sd.20mg, Chitrakmool (Plumbago) Rt.20mg, Flavoured Sugar Base Q.S.Preservatives: Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate
Gynae Fit Syrup Uses
Gynae fit Syrup uses are complete Female Health Tonic through a non-hormonal preparation that acts as an endocrine regulator on the Hypothalamus-pituitary-ovary axis and corrects any existing hormonal imbalances of females and helps in healing different ladies problems. Being a combination of 15 other herbs, Gynaefit Syrup is a complete female restorative tonic for all types of female disorders.
Gynae Fit Syrup Uses is well indicated in the following problems of females:
- Headache, Backache & Pelvic Pain.
- Giddiness & Nausea.
- Loss of appetite, Indigestion & Anorexia.
- Hot flushes of palm & soles.
- Sleeplessness, Loss of Interest, Fatigue.
- General Weakness,& weight loss.
Gynae Fit Syrup Uses by Ingredients:
- Complete women’s health tonic for glowing skin, and freshness & by acting as a Raktadosha (blood Purifier).
- Ashoka (saraca asoca): Sotha (Inflammation), Daha (Burning Sensation), Arsgdara (Menorrhagia, prolonged menstrual bleeding), Raktadosha (blood Purifier).
- Lodhar (Symplocos resimosa): Sotha (Inflammation), Atisara (Diarrhoea), Raktapitta, Pradara (Pradara or leucorrhea is unusual vaginal discharge often stemming from Kapha imbalance in women).
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata): Dosha Pachana (Digestion Problems), Kapha dosha (Problems arising due to Kapha dosa), Urustambha (Stiffness in Thigh muscles), Meha (Excessive flow of Urine).
- Ashwagandha (withania somnifera): Daurbalya (weakness), Sotha (inflammation), Vataroga (Problems arising due to Vata Roga).
- Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus): Amlapitta (Hyperacidity), Rasayana, Balya (Energy)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi): Kustha (Diseases of Skin), etc.
- Nisoth (Operculina turpethum): Malabandha (Constipation), Kandu (Itching).
All Substantiation is taken from the Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India, & their meaning from the Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Gynae fit Syrup uses is a completely safe female health tonic having no side effects.
Gynae Fit Dosage
Two teaspoons twice a day after meals for 6 to 8 weeks. In chronic cases, take thrice a day after meals.
The Medicine should be taken for 8 to 12 weeks or for a longer period.
For Better results use GYNAE FIT CAPSULE
Depending upon the severity of the disease & for better results take one to two capsules of Gynaefit twice a day after meals for 2 to 3 months along with the Gynaefit Syrup.
Diet & Restriction:-
Avoid Red Chilli, Sour Stuff, Fried food, Sweets
Packing: 200 ml bottle.
Most women get relief with 2-3 bottles of Gynafit syrup. In Chronic cases women get benefits after some time, so continue using Gynaefit Syrup for at least 2 months.
- If you have Piles or Hemorrhoids post-delivery or childbirth. “Refer to this link”
- Looking for Ayurvedic Medicine for White discharge? “Refer to this link”
- Are you looking for Ayurvedic Medicine for women’s general health? “Refer to this Link”
- Also, Read this informative post about Ayurvedic Medicine for Period Problems
There are no reviews yet.