Uri Nashak Ayurvedic medicine
for Uric Acid
Δ 41 sold in last 24 hours
M.R.P.: Rs. 295/-
Dr. Asma Herbals, Amritsar backed with huge industry experience manufactures Uri Nashak Ayurvedic Capsules. Firstly, it is an Effective ayurvedic medicine for the control of Uric Acid. Secondly, it helps in removing the toxins from the body. Thirdly, the muscles & provides comfortable movement of joints. Moreover, it also helps the patient from pain, swelling & heating sensation of joints. Furthermore, it also balances the excess Vata (Air) & Pitta (Fire) in the body.
About Uri Nashak Ayurvedic Capsules
What is uric acid?
Uric acid is a chemical waste product created when the body breaks down proteins. A higher level of uric acid causes actual inflammatory arthritis in joints. Such as, wrist, heel, knees, fingers, toe. Other symptoms includes fatigue, high fever, and sometimes kidney stones also.
Also, Gout is a painful & inflammatory condition in which uric acid starts to solidify in crystal areas like – Joints, the skin near joints knee, outer ear, and the kidneys.
What are the uses of Uri Nashak Ayurvedic Capsules ?
- To begin with, it helps in eliminating waste products from the body.
- Subsequently, it reduces the pain in the joints like – wrist, heel, toe, fingers, knees, etc.
- Thirdly, it controls and balances the high level of uric acid in the body.
- After this, it increases the capability of kidneys. So that uric acid can be eliminated easily.
- As a final point, it also helps to eliminate the crystals of high-level uric acid from the body.
Things to avoid, if you have High uric Acid:
- Firstly, avoid alcohol, beer, cold drink, packed juices, and fatty products.
- Secondly, red meat, seafood, fatty fish, pork, lamb, and beef. Thirdly, avoid bakery and fried products.
- Moreover, use these products in your diet in minimum quantity like pulses, kidney beans, spinach, tomato, cauliflower, mushrooms, peas, ladyfinger, cheese, and fried rice.