Prabh Amrit Tulsi Drops is Ayurvedic tulsi drops which is made by Dr. Asma Herbals, Amritsar. However, this ayurvedic tulsi drops is a research and formulation of C P Singh Chawla. Who is an Ayurved Expert, B.Sc. (Medical) & D Pharma (Ayurvedic). Firstly, 1 drop (oil & Aq. Ext.) of Prabh Amrit Tulsi is made up from 600 leaves of tulsi. Secondly, tulsi plant is useful in more than 200 diseases. Thirdly, tulsi drops medicine is a mixture of 5 types of tulsi like Krishna tulsi, Ram tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Holy Basil Tulsi & Sveta Bana Tulsi. Furthermore, it is useful in case of all allergies like cough, cold, flu, asthma, chest congestion.
Each 10ml Contains:
|Herbs used in the formulation||Quantity|
|Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)||0.25%w/v|
|Ram Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)||0.25%w/v|
|Vana Tulsi (Burberry/Sabja)(Ocimum basilicum)||0.25%w/v|
|Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)||0.125%w/v|
|Ram Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)||0.125%w/v|
What are the benefits of Prabh Amrit Tulsi Drops?
- Best immunity booster & have natural health curing medicinal qualities.
- Worlds best herb with Anti-Viral, Anti- Biotic, Anti- Bacterial, Anti-Flu, Anti- inflammatory, Anti-Ageing, Anti-Disease, medicinal properties.
- Useful in case of all allergies like cough, cold, flu, asthma, chest congestion.
- Moreover, it is useful in acidity, constipation, stomach & abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, piles & intestinal worms etc.
- Furthermore, it is also best di-uretic & removes toxins from body.
- It is very useful in case of stressful conditions, skin allergies & infections.
What is the dosage of Tulsi?
1 drop of prabh amrit tulsi in a glass of water/tea/juice or lassi 4-5 times a day.
Note: Shake well before use.