Sehaz kabz nashak Granules manufactured by Dr. Asma Herbals, Amritsar. Our Kabz nashak Granules contain 100% natural ingredients. As a matter of fact, they are processed under strict quality standards to ensure purity and efficiency. Moreover, it contains judiciously chosen medicine herbs. For instance, Senapati, Gulabphul, Mulathi, Harar, Ajwain, Vavding, Saunf, etc.
Firstly, Sehaz kabz nashak Granules is a very efficacious product without any side effects. Secondly, it relieves constipation and associated symptoms. Thirdly, it also ensures normal strain-free bowel evacuation. Moreover, it is safe for Hypertensive & diabetic patients. Furthermore, it does not contain salt & sugar. Equally important, it does not stick to the mouth.
Ingredients: Each 10gm Contains: Cassia angustifolia (Lf.)5gmTrachyspermumammi (Fr.)500mgTerminalia chebula (Fr.)1000mgGlycyrrhiza glabra (Rt.)1500mgRosa centifolia (Flr.)1000mgEmbeliaribes (Fr.)500mgFoeniculum vulgare (Fr.)500mg
What is Constipation?- Sehaz Kabz Nashak Granules
Constipation refers to bowel movements that are infrequency or hard to pass. Meanwhile, constipation, stools are usually hard, dry, small in size & difficult to eliminate.
What are the symptoms of constipation? – Sehaz Kabz Nashak Granules
- Abdominal Pain
- The feeling of Fatigue and Nervousness
- Sense of incomplete emptying
What is the cause of Constipation?
- Insufficient Dietary Fiber Intake
- Insufficient water Intake
- Decreased Physical Activity
- The side effects of medications
- Any other diseases
What is the special Advice for Constipation?
- Eat a High fibre Diet like beans, bran, whole grains, fresh Fruits, and Vegetables.
- Drinking plenty of water and exercising regularly are equally important.
In Conclusion, Constipation may ultimately lead to piles. Furthermore, for Relief of piles use PYGO-9 Ayurvedic Capsule, and ointment. Similarly, its result starts from the very first day. Check out other common ayurvedic medicine for stomach problems.
What is the dose for Constipation? – Sehaz Kabz Nashak Granules
Take 1-2 teaspoons of Sehaz Kabaj Nashak Granules at bedtime with warm water or milk.
Dose for Piles:- For early and better results. Use Sehaz kabz Granules 1/2 -1 teaspoon at bedtime together with warm water or milk. Along with PYGO-9 Capsules & Ointment.
Check out this treatment for Piles Guide at home “Click here”
Here is provided List of 15 Fibrous Foods to Consume for Constipation
- Apples: Apples are a very good source of dietary fibre. It includes a specific type of soluble fibre – Pectin that is shown to have an excellent laxative effect.
- Kiwi: It is another fruit having a good amount of dietary fibre. Approximately one kiwi has 2 gm of fibre. It can be included in your diet in the form of a smoothie.
- Flaxseed: Despite having other health benefits, they are also rich in fibre content and are known to have an extremely good laxative effect.
- Beans: Beans are a rich source of both types of fibres i.e. soluble and insoluble which are very well reported to help in the passing of stool. Half a cup of bean is reported to have 7.5gm of fibre.
- Figs: Figs in the dry form are an excellent source of a concentrated dose of fibre. A tasty way to include figs in the diet is through fruit salad.
- Carrot: It is very fibrous to eat and relieves in constipation
- Mulethi: It is one the most powerful herb that helps in improving digestion. One teaspoon of mulethi along with a small amount of jaggery is recommended to have improved bowel movement
- Banana: Bananas are the most commonly eaten fruit in the Indian subcontinent. It is extremely rich in dietary fibre and is proven to have an immediate effect on constipation.
- Papaya: Papaya is also reported to have a good amount of dietary fibre and is shown to help in relieving constipation.
- Berries: Including berries in the diet instead of fried snacks to satiate evening hunger is a nice way to include fibres. They are also reported to help in bowel movements.
- Sweet potatoes: Along with different vitamins, and minerals it also has a good amount of dietary fibre that helps in regular bowel movement. Approximately one piece of sweet potato has 4 gms of fibre.
- Lentils: Lentils are naturally packed with a high amount of fibre hence they should be included in the diet.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds along with providing other minerals and nutrients are also packed with a great amount of soluble fibre which helps in the absorption of water and in turn softens the stool.
- Pears: Pears being rich in fibre and sorbitol have a dual effect on removing constipation by bringing water into the intestines
- Cow ghee: it lubricates the intestine and helps in relieving constipation
Importance of dietary fibre in constipation
Common fibre-rich foods include cereals (rice, corn), bread, vegetables, fruits, potatoes, and whole grains. The mechanism of action of fiber on constipation includes:
- Fibre increases stool bulk.
- Fibre contains water and helps in normalizing bowel movements.
- Fibre increases the thickness of food due to which a person is forced to chew the food sufficiently that further helps in the proper breakage of food.
- Short-chain fatty acids are produced by fermented fibres that aggravate osmotic load and quicken colon movement
- Fibres are reported to play an essential role in controlling gastrointestinal functions especially constipation
- Keeps a check on high levels of cholesterol.
- Keeps a check on blood sugar level.
- One should consume at least 4 litres of water daily
- One should only consume foods rich in dietary fibres such as whole grains, pulses, fruits (banana, oranges etc)
- One should exercise daily in order to ensure impeccable bowel movement.
- Always consume freshly cooked home meals
- Include a high amount of pure cow ghee in your diet.
- One should limit the use of junk foods such as chips etc
Buy Sehaj kabaj nashak Granules now on Amazon
or look over our Piles / Hemorrhoids Category “Click here”