Dr. Asma Herbals used ancient ayurvedic treatment system to lower various Stomach problems formulated by renowned Vaid pardumna Singh ji from Amritsar. Since 1972, under the name of Paet Dhara Pachan Tablets. Furthermore, This is highly effective formula. Which contains rich blend of herbs like herar, kapur kachri, hing, amla, zeera, mulathi, pudina sat, kapura and ajwain sat. Moreover, It quickly gives soothing relief in the treatment of various stomach disorders like flatulence, hyper-acidity, heartburn, gas, gripping, indigestion, loss of appetite, chronic constipation, abdominal pain and vomiting.
Harar, Jaifal, Hing, Pippli, Sund, Amla, Jeera, Mulathi, Pudina Sat, Camphor, Ajwain Sat, Kapoor Kachri, Sugar.
Each 10ml Contains:
|Herbs used in the formulation||Quantity|
|Harar (Terminalia chebula) (Frt.)||50mg|
|Jaifal (Myristicafrajrans) (Sd.)||25mg|
|Hing (FerulaFoetida) (Gum)||15mg|
|Pippli (Piper longum) (Frt.)||20mg|
|Sund (Zingiberofficinale) (Rt.)||50mg|
|Amla (Emblica Officinalis) (Frt.)||50mg|
|Jeera (Cuminumcyminum) (Frt.)||50mg|
|Mulathi (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) (Rt.)||75mg|
|Pudina Sat (Mentha Piperita) (lf.)||20mg|
|Ajwain sat (Trachyspermumammi) (frt.)||5mg|
|Kapoor Kachri (Hedychium spicatum) (rt.)||75mg|
|Excipients: Dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, Starch, Talcum, Dextrin, Mandur, Q.S.|
|Preservative: Sodium benzoate (IP.), Citric acid|
What are the symptoms of stomach disorders?
Acidity (heartburn),Flatulence, loss of appetite, vomiting, chronic constipation, abdominal pain, repeated bowel evacuation, gripping, nausea at last but not the least bad breath.
Causes of stomach disorders:
- Firstly, due to unhealthy eating habits.
- Secondly, eating spicy and oily foods.
- Thirdly, as aside effects of painkiller or by any allopathic medicines.
- Moreover, alcohol consumption leads to stomach disorders.
- Furthermore, stress or lack of sleep.
What is the dose for Paet Dhara Pachan Tablets:
- Adults: 1/2 spoon in one glass of water, 3 to 4 times a day.
- Children: Above, the age of 1, should take half spoon in one glass of water for 3 to 4 times a day.
What are the various stomach disorders?
- Chronic acidity(hyper acidity), heartburn, loss of appetite: 1/2 spoon in one glass of water, before meals for 3 to 4 times in a day.
- Indigestion, Flatulence abdominal pain, repeated bowel evacuations and gas: 1/2 spoon in one glass of water, after meals for 3 to 4 times.
- Vomiting and nausea: 1/2 spoon in one glass of water, after every hour till complete relief.
- Constipation: 1 spoon in one glass a water at bed time after meal.
- Please shake well before use.
- Close the bottle properly after every use.
Firstly, some people with intestinal sore may experience more pain and burning. When they start taking medicine. This is symptom of healing the sore in the intestine. Secondly, do not stop the medication what so ever. The pain will be subdued gradually. Thirdly, use of paet dhara pachan mixture for 45-60 days will be beneficial.
Avoid tamarind, tea, Coffee, alcohol, fried, and spicy foods or use in very minimum quantity.
Firstly, this information is for those people who stay away from home due to their work and could not get homemade food due to which they are forced to eat meals from outside. Secondly, which in turn results into unhealthy stomach and troubles in bowel evacuation in the morning. In Conclusion, Paet dhara will work as a boon for these people.
One spoon in one glass of water after meals will lesson the problems of stomach disorders.
In Conclusion, all stomach problems leads to Constipation which may ultimately leads to piles. Furthermore, for Relief of piles use PYGO-9 Ayurvedic Capsule, ointment. Similarly, its result start from the very first day.