Ayurvedic Beauty medicine
Ayurvedic Beauty medicine is the normal approach of proper skin care is principally based on three essential steps:
Whatever may be the type of skin, these three steps are required for external care of the skin. To protect it from the constant ill-effects of environment, stress and the skin’s natural process of cell degeneration/decay.
Normal Skin generally has the following features:
- Firstly, rosy and lustrous.
- Secondly, unblemished and smooth.
- Thirdly, it is evenly (uniformly) colored.
- Moreover, soft, firm and elastic.
The unhealthy skin features are:
- Firstly, dull, sallow, and ruddy.
- Secondly, pale, blemished, dry and discolored.
- Thirdly, it is sagging, puffy and wrinkled.
- Firstly, intake of hot and cold stuff regularly/hot, spicy food.
- Secondly, excessive consumption of fish, sour fruits, ice-creams.
- Thirdly, to much use of salty items.
- Moreover, Heavy/junk food.
- Furthermore, excessive thinking, worrying.
These are indications of imbalance of premature ageing. Due to many factors like stress, poor habits, improper skin care, exposure to environmental hazards etc. All these unhealthy skin features result from a decline in basic skin functions, such as new cell growth, elastin and collagen production, blood circulation, secretion of ground substances, immune activity & enzyme activity. Which give the lack of glow to the skin. Therefore, in order to help the skin looking young and radiant, our beauty products and must at least provide:
- Firstly, exfoliation to remove dead skin cells.
- Secondly, epidermal stimulation for new cell growth.
- Thirdly, antioxidant properties for cellular rejuvenation and repair.
- Moreover, improved capillary blood flow.
- Furthermore, immune stimulation.
- Penetrating moisture and nutrients to replenish all layers of skin tissue.
The three-step process of cleaning, nourishing and moistening of skin. Using only herbs and oils to formulate this Ayurvedic Beauty medicine. Which is suitable to the individual skin type, fulfils all these basic needs of healthy and rich skin.
Most herbal systems of medicine like Ayurveda prescribe herbal beauty medicine to clean and exfoliate the skin on a daily basis. The herbs act as a gentle scrub to clear away the dirt, toxins, pollutants, and dead cells without washing away the necessary moisture ingrained in the skin.
|Skin Type||Herbal Cosmetic||Preferred oil|
|Vata Constitution (dry) skin||Manjista, Sariva, Triphala, Kusta, Tulsi, Yasti, Jeeraka, Vacha||Sesame Oil|
|Pitta Constitution (Sensitive Skin)||Usheera, Dhanyaka, Daru haridra, Chandhana, Triphala, Nimba, Mustaka, Kamala||Coconut Oil|
|Kapha Constitution (Oily skin)||Lodhra, Tulsi, Jatiphala, Nimba, Arjuna, Triphala, Haridra, Mustaka||Mustard Oil|
A Combination of haritaki, Amlaki & Vibhitaki in equal ratio alleviates all the tridoshas and maintains the “balanced” state of skin. Therefor, it can be used in any type of skin.
Showing all 2 results